Retail Providers are Targeting Gun Barrel City!
Gun Barrel City is the commercial hub of the Cedar Creek Lake area. Several elite corporations have operations in the Gun Barrel City area, recognizing the opportunity present with the population and economic growth within.
- WalMart established a SuperCenter in Gun Barrel City in 1983. The Gun Barrel City store consistently ranks among the top-performing stores in Texas in terms of sales per square foot.
- Lowe's Home Improvement opened a store here in 2009 and has since become another top-performing store.
- Starbucks opened a store in 2017. A new Starbucks location has been shown to predict rising property values (known as the "Frappucchino effect.")
- A Chrysler-Dodge dealership opened in 2018. When the corporate team came to Gun Barrel City and saw the city and business activity they were sold on the location.
- Discount Tire opened a store in Gun Barrel City in 2020 and will soon begin the construction of its new site.
The experience of these corporations demonstrates Gun Barrel City's viability for new businesses. Other high-performing chains that have successful locations in city limits are Chili's, Sally Beauty, Denny’s, America’s Best, and Taco Bell. Gun Barrel City also supports a thriving community of long-standing, locally-owned businesses.
But local consumers still have unmet local retail needs, providing opportunities for more businesses to capitalize on that demand. Contact us today to see what areas of demand may fit your business strategies!