The annual BestPlaces Comfort Index for Gun Barrel City is 7.2 (10=best), which means it is more comfortable than most places in Texas.
- You can play golf and go fishing 12 months out of the year.
- Gun Barrel City gets 42 inches of rain, on average, per year.
- Snowfall averages 1 inch per year.
- On average, there are 234 sunny days per year in Gun Barrel City. The US average is 205 sunny days.
- April, October and May are the most pleasant months in Gun Barrel City, while August and July are the least comfortable months.
- The average annual temperature is 64.5°.